- Cooking for meals:
To sign up for cooking/delivering food for our Saturday meals, please click here
2. Support us financially:
We are still $1,000 away from our monthly goal to support our house and our guests. Monthly support helps us to afford our mortgage, utilities, and material needs for the house-not to mention it’s repair needs 🙂
3. Our item needs:
Updated on May 17, 2021
|Most Immediate||— Garden and Carpentry Tools |
– Lowes, Menards, or Ace gift cards for house repairs and lumber supplies
|Continual needs:||-Toilet Paper|
-Cleaning supplies (bathroom, kitchen, ect.)
-NO MORE MILK! Thanks to Picket Fence Creamery, we get tons!
|Tools||– Splitting maul|
– Woodworking tools: saws, planers, sanders, ect.
– Shovels, hand tools
– Household tools: tape measures, screwdrivers, rachets, handheld tools, ect.
|Kitchen||– Large Pressure cooker|
– Grill or smoker?
|Large Furniture||– Outdoor wood bench|
|Chapel||– Altar crucifx|
– Altar main cloth
– Oscar Romero prints/photos
– Liturgy of the Hours breviaries (10+)
|Outdoor||– Wood for outdoor swing|
– Firewood for winter wood stove
– Deck and Fence Stain
|Items for Guests||– Mens socks|
– Mens underwear (unused please)
– Mens pants (sizes 30W-40Waist)
– Mens Winter wear
|Food Items||– Really anything in bulk 🙂|
– Coffee and tea
– Baking supplies
– Flour, bread flour, sugar, yeast, ect.
– Spices, herbs, oils, sauces
– Dairy products (cream, yogurt, cheese)
Have something not listed above? Email us
Well…these are more just wants, not necessarily needs:
Up and Coming Household Projects (in order of priority):
- Upstairs bathroom shower install
- Handrail installation
- Wood stove installation
If you would like to volunteer your time or expertise, please contact us at (515) 337-1152. We are especially interested in contractors with specific skills.