- Cooking for meals:
To sign up for cooking/delivering food for our Saturday meals, please click here
2. Support us monthly:
We are still $1,000 away from our monthly goal to support our house and our guests. Monthly support helps us to afford our mortgage, utilities, and material needs for the house-not to mention it’s repair needs 🙂
3. Our item needs:
Currently, our biggest need is a functioning car-in any form! We have one car for 10 guys and it is hard to coordinate it’s use!
|Most Immediate||– 10-15 folding chairs|
– WiFi extender
– 8′ or 10′ step ladder for inside house
– Medium to large cooking skillets
– 10′ Fence Posts (4″ x 4″)
|Continual needs:||-Toilet Paper|
-Cleaning supplies (bathroom, kitchen, ect.)
|Tools||– Splitting maul|
– Woodworking tools: saws, planers, sanders, ect.
– Reciprocating saw
– Household tools: tape measures, screwdrivers, rackets, handheld tools, ect.
|Kitchen||– Large Pressure cooker|
– Misc kitchen tools
– Grill or smoker?
|Large Furniture||– Chest of drawers for bedrooms (2)|
– 5 folding tables for Saturday meals and future outdoor hospitality
|Chapel||– Altar crucifx|
– Altar main cloth
– Oscar Romero prints/photos
– Liturgy of the Hours breviaries (10+)
|Outdoor||– Outdoor dining tables|
|Items for Guests||– Mens socks|
– Mens underwear (unused please)
– Mens pants (sizes 30W-40Waist)
– Mens Winter wear
|Food Items||– Really anything in bulk 🙂|
– Coffee and tea
– Baking supplies
– Flour, bread flour, sugar, yeast, ect.
– Spices, herbs, oils, sauces
– Dairy products (milk, cream, yogurt, cheese)
Have something not listed above? Email us
Well…these are more just wants, not necessarily needs:
- Cajon (sitting drum)
Up and Coming Household Projects (in order of priority):
- Exhaust Fan for kitchen and bathroom
- Piano Tuning
- Handrail installation
- Bathroom tile grouting
If you would like to volunteer your time or expertise, please contact us at (515) 337-1152. We are especially interested in contractors with specific skills.